Stedman's Medical Dictionary for the Health Professions & Nursing
$58.99/year ($35.99 if renewing)*
Defining more than 56,000 terms, Stedman's Medical Dictionary for the Health Professions & Nursing gives you access to clear and accurate definitions in nursing and in more than thirty of today's fastest growing health professions. More than seventy leading consultants from health professions and nursing contributed to the development of the content. You can search for the definition of a term, hear it pronounced, see it illustrated, and watch it in motion. In short, you will be given all of the tools you need to learn, understand, and use medical terminology correctly.
Definitions, Spelling, Pronunciation, Enhanced Multimedia, and Much More:
- More than 56,000 terms are defined by the most trusted name in medical references
- Approximately 65 valuable appendices covering 11 sections
- Click-on audio icons displayed alongside approximately 42,000 terms let you hear correct pronunciations
- More than 5,600 images illustrating key medical terms and concepts
- 42 illuminating live-action videos from Acland's Video Atlas of Human Anatomy present anatomy in motion
Everything You Need, Accessible in an Instant:
- Superior keyword search functionality making accuracy instantaneous
- Browse the A-to-Z Index
- Customize using My Stedman's: add terms, add notes to terms, save searches and illustrations - all features to provide you with a personal experience that meets your needs
* Listed prices are for individual subscriptions only.